FoieGras-Tags-2007/06/24

hi all,

First I'm sorry about the late report again. Here is what I did in
last week regarding the project.

In last Monday I had a chat with Don and talked about the things I did
and I plan to do. Since this project is done from the scratch I'm only
doing the first step still, that's doing the basic inline tags. So I'm
finishing that up and hoping to move into next step quickly, that's
implementing block elements and tables. And of course there are many
other things to be implemented such as images.

So last week, from the limited time I had left I made some changes to
the class design and fixing some errors with the Tag list I mentioned
in earlier report. I couldn't make a update to FoieGras account yet
and I plan to do it after I fix this errors.

Cheers,
Buddhika
--
http://luckycala.wordpress.com