Jokosher VoIP Integration - 13/06/2007 Report

Hi all,

I've now finally got most of the features I require wrapped in
libempathy, allowing me to now retrieve a user's mission-control
handled contact list from within python. This allows me to now get on
and do some more fun hacking in Jokosher itself, integrating the
contacts into the instrument selection dialog, so hopefully next week
I'll have some vaguely interesting progress to report (plus some
pretty screenshots).

Cheers,
Mike.