Gnome Scan Weekly Report 2007/06/11

Hi all,

Laste week, i did almost nothing. I was away from Tuesday to Sunday ! I
started work on preview area plugin. This will allow app to add action
to the preview, drawing, handling pointer movement and cursor, etc. The
next step just behind that is processing.

I wish to finish preview this week and start processing after. However,
i lake a bit of motivation. Working 7 days over 7 during more than a
month was both exciting and tiring. I will publish a 0.5.1 alpha release
before processing.

Cheers,
�ienne.
--