FoieGras-Tags-2007/07/18

hi all,

After a week of exams I went back to completing block tag
implementation. I still have to use TreeView to give a good look to
some block tags which needs a border and a background. And also I can
use the same tactic to implement tables. So currently working on these
issues and hope I'll be able to finish block tags and tables within
this week so I can move into images. I'll also update svn when the
block tags are completed.

Another sad note is that I couldn't goto GUADEC because my visa was
rejected at the beginning of the week so had to cancel the trip. It
would have been a great chance to discuss about the project with
Don(my mentor) and phenatic in more details, but unfortunately it
didn't come as hoped.

Regards,
Buddhika
--