Progress Report -- Appication Scripting

I got some more progress done, cleaning up APIs and messing with GObject
brainfuckage, trying to understand how the internals of it work better.

The introspection API is coming together, and can be found on
eigenstate.org/gobject-introspect-api.tar.bz2, and I'll be putting
it onto freedesktop.org as soon as I can figure out how to set up the
git account (it may just be a matter of waiting for the cronjob to
pick it up)

Over the next week, I'll be debugging the code, probably making it
slightly more complete, and starting to work on the new GLib Dbus (GBus?
g_dbus_ is a bit awkward) API on top of it very soon.