Gnome Scan Weekly Report 2007/07/02

Hi all,

This week was not very active, but i did some code. I implemented
roughly area selection (clicking "select all", selecting area in combo
and dragging the mouse in the area), but i'm having serious performance
issues. Sadly, that's not that easy to profile a library. I got to
profile the program (flegita), but not the library :x. If you have a
clue …

I started some work toward OCR integration using OCRopus. OCRopus is at
very early alpha stage. It seems not that active. As usual, i first try
to get the software distributable. OCRopus use autconf  + Jam as build
system. I propose to use automake in order to have true
install/dist/distcheck/uninstall features. Finally, i provide a patch
adding automake stuff for distributor. Still working on it. I also fixed
a bug in tesseract (#include "config.h" in public header :/ ).

Regards,
Étienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !