Re: FoieGras-Tags - 29/06/2007

hi Hector,

Yes, a silly mistake. Thanks for reviewing the code and mentioning it.

Buddhika

On 7/1/07, Hector E. Gomez M <hectoregm gmail com> wrote:
Hi:

One possible typo is present in xmparser.py in line 56 in handler
end_element:

Is:
self.buffer.insert_with_tags_by_name(self.iter3,"<"+name+">",
"tag")

Should be:
self.buffer.insert_with_tags_by_name(self.iter3,"</"+name+">",
"tag")

Hector

http://luckycala.wordpress.com/2007/07/01/foiegras-first-look-at-how-the-text-rendering/