Evolution Data Server - Google Calendar Backend - Status Report

It's done :) .
Finally , its like the beginning of the end of , evolution data server connectivity to google calendar . Finally made the calendar entries to appear in evolution Yay . ! . It should have been over last week , lots of events like my graduation and friends and relatives , made it possible only this week . I have attached a screen shot , of my google calendar , showing in evolution . I must now work on folder synchronization , and clean up the code . And probably other issues which i have to discuss with my mentor . Will sure be back with lots of update next week .

~ebby