Re: art.gnome.org v3 Final Report

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for all your hard work, it's been great working with you. You've designed and developed some of the most difficult parts of the project, so even though we don't have a completely finished site, I think this Summer of Code project has been great success! I look forward to keeping in touch and helping to finish the remaining features.

Thanks again for your hard work and thanks also to the SoC admins for accepting the project in the first place!

Regards,

Thomas