Final Report: Foie Gras (application shell)

Hello,

I don't want to miss the final report before I go on vacation to Italy,
so here it comes :)

In the last days I was able to implement a small framework called
"attribute editor". That should take care of editing the attributes of
the various tags. It has support for various field types (all those
field types have a widget associated with them, e.g. a text field is a
GtkEntry, and a MIME type field is a GtkComboBox), and those fields are
shown on a GtkDialog.

A few bits about the whole program. This was my second year in SoC, and
it was a thrilling experience: it was read interesting to read the
weekly reports from all of you, and it was fantastic to meet many of you
in person at GUADEC. I can only speak with high qualities about the
administrators, who made our lives easier. And at last but not at least
huge thanks to my mentor, who is a real busy man, but could spend some
of his precious time to talk with me about the project and goals.

The program ended, but I'm still looking forward to the following weeks,
since the most interesting part is still ahead: we have to merge the
efforts of both projects (hey Buddhika, you've also sone a great job!),
so we can get a really good (and working) application into GNOME 2.22.

Happy hacking throughout the year and also Happy Birthday to GNOME!

Cheers,
Szilveszter / phanatic