Final Reports

Dear students,

As you probably know, today (August 20) it's the deadline for your SoC
projects. We expect you to send your final reports this week. It would
be nice to know your general impressions about GNOME SoC and your
future plans.

Don't forget to upload your code to code.google.com/hosting and to
fill in the SoC's final survey. Let us know if you have any questions
on how to proceed.

The results of this edition were quite nice! You've done a great job!
We hope this is just the beginning of a series of important/valuable
contributions!

Cheers!

--lucasr