Progress Report - Evolution - 2007/33

Hey dudes,

I have to admit, that I didn't do much this week. I attended the Chaos
Communicatin Camp [1] which was quite good.

But nevertheless, I did something at the beginning of the week. I tried
to fix the last bug and I actually can't reproduce it any more.  It's
about an annoying behaviour when receiving mails. As seen on a
screencast here [2], new threads are expanded although the user wanted
to have them collapsed. This would be fixed as seen in [3] but I have to
work on the patch as it didn't get acccepted yet. So I hope to write a
better patch this week to close this last bug :)

Cheers,
  Tobi

[1] https://events.ccc.de/camp/2007
[2]