Progress Report:Deployment and Lockdown

Hi guys,
Sorry for the long delay - I found out that my desktop monitor had
gone for a toss after I came back home from London/GUADEC and since
that's my primary work machine, it took some time for me to resume
normal work.
I have very little to report, except for that I have created a branch
for Nautilus (called nautilus-lockdown) where I'm putting in all my
Nautilus related work.I have a proof of concept patch for the
restricted views now, and I'm waiting for Federico to take a look and
give me the go ahead.
Cheers,
Sayamindu

--