Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 14:57 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> While registration for GUADEC isn't open yet, we'd need to know if you'd
> like to attend the conference and if you'll need a sponsorship for it.
> This will help the GUADEC organizers a bit. Please show them some love
> and reply to this mail so we can know about your plans wrt GUADEC.
I do intend to visit GUADEC. Still need to figure out how much it'd take
to get over there, find out the lodging details, etc though, so no idea
on whether sponsorship would be useful or not (yet).

Anyway, to all other SoC'ers: I visited GUADEC last year, and it was
fun. If you can get there, do not hesitate!

Nicolas