Re: [gnome-slackware]Shuting down

Hi!

Thanks for your help...

I´ve tried once give permission to all users execute
the shutdown command.. however it didn´t worked!

So that, I thought that I had to make something in
Gnome.
It seems, that I was wrong!! :)

Danke!
Gustavo

 --- "Andreas K. Foerster" <akf1 AKFoerster de>
escreveu: > On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 04:14:10PM -0300,
Gustavo