[gnome-slackware]Re: Gnome-slackware digest, Vol 1 #18 - 2 msgs

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 gnome-slackware-request gnome org wrote:
> Message: 2
> From: Blackguard666 <blackguard666 vibros-land net>
> To: gnome-slackware gnome org
> Subject: Re: [gnome-slackware]system defaults
> Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:55:25 +0100
>
> What do you wanna modify ? Maibee i can help you.
>
> Le Mercredi 20 Mars 2002 19:56, vous avez écrit :
> > I want to modify the gnome system defaults in the network
> > I am administrating.  MOst information I found seems not
> > to correspond to my gnome version that came with slackware
> > 8.0.  Any suggestions on I to do this will be very welcome.
> >
> > Amilcar Meneses

I would like to create my system own defaults for:

	- the launchers appearing in the panel
	- the format of the pager
	- the non-session-managed startup programs
	- the programs in the main menu

if you can help on this it would be great.

Amilcar