Re: [gnome-slackware]OAF 0.6.8 asks for popt

Hi
You can try this before all :

1- See if the line "/opt/gnome/lib" is in your /etc/ld.so.conf file.
2- See if the dir "/opt/gnome/bin" is in your $PATH.
3- See if the dir "/opt/gnome/sbin" is in your $PATH when you are root.
4- See if the dir "/opt/gnome/lib/pkgconfig" is in your $PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
5- check where is installed your popt lib (with "find / -iname 'libpopt*'"
command or "ldconfig -v|less") and check if the path of the result is in your
/etc/ld.so.conf.

If after all that checks, there's not work, you must see the sources files :
"Makefile" and/or "configure" of your oaf source. Maybee "configure" use
invalid or missing path to the includes of popt ; you can see it in the
"configure.log" and "configure" files of your oaf source tree.

If you must change the configure file, you will certainly must change some of
your Makefiles gerenated by configure. You'll see it at the compilation stage.

Good luke and Bye