[gnome-slackware]Why don't use RPM for our Work ?

Hi all.

I've think in the dark nigth (and on my bed ;)) :
- Slackware use TGZ packages and it's a good thing.
- Generaly we do not use any package for save our compiling result (due to
some mistakes we can have) ; we use, i think, personal TAR.GZ or TAR.BZ2 who
they can be re-use in OUR 'personal' distribution.

SO :
- Why do not use RPM format for mark the difference between Slackware Package
and Personnal Package (Slackware 8 have RPM v4).
- And why not do a web site with the result of our work (with a DB for
example).

It's just an idea. We can do a cooperative work with that. We can win some
precious time to NOT 'remake the wheel'. And if the pacakage do not work, a
simple command 'rpm -e' can deinstall cleannly the package whithout any
additionals commands (for deleting empty directories for example).