[gnome-slackware]Gnome Packages

Where do we send that packages and where do you want them to be built
/opt/gnome or /opt/gnome2 for multiple Gnome Desktop's. That sound's
reasonable doesn't it. I personally like it built in the /opt direcrory it
saves the hassle of not begging able to delete it when it is installed in
/usr. So where are we going to go with this. Like I said already I will do
the Mozilla package as long as there are the main packages pre-built so that
I can do it.