Re: [gnome-slackware]GCL under Slackware

Depending on your Slackware version. Under 7 or 8, there was no problem. But
under my Old Slackware 2.01, it is sure i can't compile it.
And if the configure or Makefile 'programs' do not see your lib, a little
modify will of these two file will fix the problem.

You can send me more information, if you cannot resolve. If i can help, it
will be a pleasure