Re: Resolution of the Slovak Translation Team Issue (please ack)

Hi Laco and others,

the Coordination Team is currently in the process of composing an official
joint response. Please be patient, we will post the message soon.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Petr Kovar

Laco Gubík <lacogubik gmail com>, Tue, 6 Jul 2010 23:35:53 +0100: