Question: Activities Overview - Window Selection on multi monitor setup

Hi guys & gals,

First, thank you for the great desktop you're building.

I'm reaching you directly since I've looking in the documentation, Reddit  and the internet without luck.

I'm running Fedora 32 Workstation Beta with stock Gnome (no extensions) and it works pretty well for my needs except for one thing.

I'm using two monitors setup, and this is the what I can do now:

  1. Hit Super key to get to the Activities Overview.

  2. Hit Tab key to select  windows only on the primary display

I would like to use Tab to select any window presented in the Activities Overview, not only those for the primary display.

I really appreciate any help you can provide regarding this.

Saludos,
Best Regards,
--
  Gerardo Rosales | Linux registered user #471667.

"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself." Miyamoto Musashi.