I have some suggestions for gnome

I'm just a normal gnome user and would like to make a few suggestions:
1. Why can't you set the top bar to be transparent? I think it's more
beautiful. Although you can use plug-in settings like dynamic top bar,
it's very troublesome.
2. Display the application, you can't delete it with the right button.
In macos, you can press and hold the icon to display the jitter, and
pull this application directly into the recycle bin. Gnome does not
have such a function. Functions.
3. Pulling the mouse on the desktop cannot be operated, neither the
left or right buttons can be operated, which is very inconvenient. For
example, dragging an application to the desktop cannot be operated. I
wonder if it can be improved.

Thank you