Keyboard interaction with notifications on lock screen

Hi,

I want to ask whether notifications on the lock screen are safe from
being discarded by the user. That is, if we show something on the lock
screen, can we be sure that nobody can discard the notification while
the user is away?

In our case, we intend to show something along the lines of "You have
inserted a new keyboard via USB. If you haven't plugged anything in,
check your machine". Now if that newly inserted keyboard could simply
make the notification disappear, then we wouldn't have gained anything.

Cheers,
  Tobi