Pixel saver: claim update right

Hi everyone,

I recently received an ok from Deadalnix (deadalnix gmail com) to
maintain "pixel saver"
(https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/723/pixel-saver/) in his
place because he does not have the time to do it anymore.

I just merged support for GNOME 3.32 and I would like to upgrade the
zip on the extension website, too.

Obviously I can't upload a zip having the same UUID as another person's
extension, so I guess I have to claim ownership first.

The aforementioned merge
(https://github.com/pixel-saver/pixel-saver/pull/199) proofs that I
have write permissions on the source repository.

My username on the extensions website is "nMqMgEF"; the connected email
is not the one from which I am writing though, but that's me. I can
proof that too, if needed.

Cheers,
Pellegrino

PS:You should really about the transfer procedure on the extensions
website.