Re: Wish to become an extension reviewer

20.02.2018 11:05, Daniel Landau пишет:
Hi,
Hi, Daniel

I heard that there might be use for more reviewers on
extensions.gnome.org. I'd like to help with that. I have an extension
myself on there and have read the source of a number of others as well
as that of GNOME Shell. I think I have a handle on what to look for in
terms of stability, security and not allowing full apps. My user name is
dlandau.
Thanks for your offer. There are currently 127 extensions in the review
queue and we definitely need some manpower here.
However there currently no rules concerning who can apply for extensions
review rights. And this area is security sensitive.

For what I think every Foundation member may obtain review permissions.
And for non-members I think some Foundation member should vouch for them.

Daniel Landau