Re: Customization - icon size

This is something that is sorely needed, and has been needed for a long time.
I think the default mode of use expected is "type to search" in the
app list, but this isn't always feasible, especially when you're not
sure what you're looking for, or perhaps you have a lot of games
installed and are looking for something to play.

I suspect the games issue is the most common. Unless you go through
some commnd line exercises to put a "Game" category in, or use
Gnome-Software to add apps to a folder (this seems like a very hackish
work-around).

In the mean time, maybe you can try https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/AppFolders