Re: Audio Output Switcher Extension Maintainer

Hey,

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:39 PM,  <dev adaxisoft be> wrote:
I would like to know if it is possible to take over the maintainer role for
this extension.

That is possible, but we try to get an explicit permission from the
original author to avoid conflicts. I have forwarded this request now,
let's see if we receive an answer in a reasonable time frame. If that
doesn't happen, please ask again, and we'll reassign the extension to
you.

Cheers,
Florian