Extension transfers

Hi,

as you might know me and one other person are doing most of the reviews
for shell extensions. Often enough there are duplicate extensions or
people that upload forks of extensions. We direct those people
upstream. Sometimes upstream is no longer maintained or people start a
community effort.

We're at a point that I get personally pinged on github to expedite
reviews or to help in mediating ownership transfers.

For example here's one in the queue (https://github.com/ikalnytskyi/gno
me-shell-extension-icon-hider/issues/28). As far as the users say, they
sent a request to this list that never made it to the list.

I know that those requests can be annoying for people and that they are
not really shell discussions. We have another mailing list (gnome-shell
-extensions-list gnome org) for extensions matters but there are no
developers on the list, only us reviewers.
But I personally don't have the authority to do a transfer.

So I would request one or both of these things:
1 join the extension-list if you develop, review, administrate, or
transfer extensions
2 extend my rights from reviewing to transfering extensions

if 1: I will start pointing people to that mailing list (as you can do
the same here)
if 2: I will just do the transfer without having a discussion on this
mailing list, if I see that all parties agree and just leave a paper-
trail somewhere - or at least I don't have to bother other busy people.

This is really annoying mediating people without being able to do
anything about it.

Mario