systemd automounts always get triggered from gnome-shell

Hi there!

Since a few days i recognized, that my automounts always get triggered
from gnome-shell, gvfs-udisks2-volume-manager, gvfs-trash...

I have an external usb-HD, wich gets a mountpoint configured with
automount by udev, and there are 2 mountpoints with automount an curlftpfs.

Originally i configured the automounts/mounts with systemd-units. One
automount and a related mount-unit.

The automount-unit gets activated, when the external drive is plugged in
(by udev), and the ftp-automounts are activated when the network is up.

When i opened one of this directories, where the automount is set up,
the drive/ftp-server get mounted, and after 20 seconds of idle-time, the
mount got unmounted.

Since a few days gnome-shell remounts the mountpoint in the same second,
it get automatically unmounted.

Journalctl says for example:

systemd[1]: home-jakob-mountpunkt.automount: Got automount request for
/home/jakob/mountpunkt, triggered by 8880 (gnome-shell)

or

systemd[1]: var-cache-backup.automount: Got automount request for
/var/cache/backup, triggered by 9283 (gvfs-udisks2-vo)

This happened for the logged in user, and even for Debian-gdm-User.
The remounts stopped, when i logged out and stopped gdm.service.
(Controlled with debug-shell.service!)

When i start gdm again, the mounts/remounts start again.

I tried a lot.
So i found, that "noauto" must be added to the mountoptions.
So i tried this on systemd-mount-units and even on fstab, and deleted
the responding systemd-units.

Nothing changed the behaviour. The remounts are done every 20 seconds
(the configured idle-time for unmounting the unit)

So i tried to mask all gfvs-units for the user Debian-gdm, logged out,
restarted gdm and controlled it in debug-shell:
Still remounts every 20 seconds. But now only from gnome-shell-process
owned by Debian-gdm.

So i think, gnome-shell is buggy.

I found a bug-report in fedoraforum from a few days ago, describing the
same problem

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1787034

I also tried the x-gvfs-hide-option permuting it with noauto... i tried
it in systemd-units, and i tried it in fstab.

Nothing changed... always remounts after 20 seconts.

In /proc/mounts the option "noauto" never appeares. So i think maybe,
the Kernel is the problem. But it happens on Kernel 4.9, 4.10 and
4.11... always the same... since a few days.

Or is it gnome-shell?

I stopped all gfvs-services for Debian-gdm and the login-user...
gnome-shell triggers a mount on every unmount... So is gnome-shell the
beast?

I'm on debian-testing, gnome-shell is version 3.22.3-3

Any ideas? My external-USB gets very hot from permanent 20-second
remounts...

By jakob