Re: Extensions organization and search

Hello, Eric.
It is missed in roadmap [1], however it is planned

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/SweetTooth-Web/RoadMap

29 марта 2017 г. 13:21 пользователь "Eric Le Bourvellec" <eric lebourvellec gmail com> написал:
Hello,

I'm following the very interesting talk about "Extensions requiring metadata update for 3.24" and I have a related question about the g.e.o website :

Is it planned to have enhancements to the organization, management and search tools of extensions ?
I mean, today there are many extensions and it's quite difficult to find extensions of a specific functionality. For example if i look at extensions that provide an application menu, i type "menu" in the search engine and i get 14 pages for 131 extensions and most of them them don't provide an application menu or even a menu but have the "menu" word in their description. Maybe a "more detailed search tool" or tags or a new information "category" in the definition of the extensions and in the search toll could help. Do you have anything like it in the website pipeline of todo tasks or will it stay as it is now ? Thanks in advance

Eric