Re: multiple top bars

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017, at 12:40, J (Jean-Claude Gervais) wrote:
Hello,

      I tried installing a shell-extension that promised to control
aspects of dual-monitor setups but the extension was not compatible
with the newer version of gnome I am running, so it does not run but it
appears to have modified my desktop just the same because now I have
three top-bars.

To see what that looks like, please view the linked image:
http://imgur.com/a/6Rxma

The problem appears on the right-half of the image.

My question is: Is there a way to close or delete two of the three top-
bars?

Even if I log out and log back in, they are still there.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

does the folder of the extension inside ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions still exist?

Can you try disabling *all* extensions with the toggle on the top right in gnome-tweak-tool and see if that
fixes it?

Regards
Jan