Re: Can't add screenshot to my extension

15.01.2017 20:03, rastersoft пишет:
Hi all:

I published an extension some time ago:
https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1149/activity-app-launcher/

Unfortunately I'm unable to upload an screenshot. Clicking on the
"Upload an screenshot" gray rectangle does nothing, neither uploading a
picture with the "Examine..." button located to the right of that
rectangle. I can edit the description, add new comments or upload new
versions, but can't upload an screenshot.

I published other extensions but never had this problem :?

Hi.
This is a bug. I will fix it in few hours

--
Best regards, Yuri Konotopov