Re: Move ownership of an extension at extensions.gnome.org

Thank you :)

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017, at 17:50, Florian Müllner wrote:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 5:10 PM Jan Niklas Hasse <jhasse bixense com> wrote:
What is needed in order to move the ownership of the extensions at extensions.gnome.org

Generally speaking: Some proof that you are not trying a hostile take-over of the extension, for example a mail from the previous maintainer asking for the transfer. In this particular case, the linked github issue looks good enough to me, so I updated the extension ownership - you should now be able to upload updated versions.
Cheers,
Florian