Re: GNOME Shell 3.25.90

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017, at 02:10, Florian Müllner wrote:
On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 11:41 PM, Jan Niklas Hasse <jhasse bixense com> wrote:
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017, at 18:33, Florian Müllner wrote:
(Unfortunately the release was already overdue, so we had to push the change in time for the freeze
before getting the communication out)

So change it before communicating it? Why not do the blog post before the final decision? (I think the
reason is because you know what the reaction is going to be)

Right, ignore that I mentioned the UI freeze (that was scheduled
*days* after GUADEC ended, where lots of discussions happened), and
assume malice or cowardice instead.

I'm sorry, I don't really know what the UI freeze (which you called just "freeze" in your previous email, so
I assumed it was the feature freeze for 3.26) means. Could you or someone else elaborate?