static layout for an external keyboard (yubikey)

Hi,

I do use a yubikey, which behave as a classical keyboard. But as I'm using a layout for my main keyboard which is not compatible with the yubikey. So each time I want to use my yubikey, I have to switch my layout from bépo (which is a french dvorak) to a swiss-french layout. Is it a way to assign in gnome-shell that this particular keyboard must use a specific layout as the swiss-french ?

Thanks in advance.

cED