Re: Maximus and Pixel saver extentions do not work on wayland, let's figure a solution

Hi,

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016, at 20:10, François Guerraz wrote:
Hello,

 That's probably because you think you're using waylaid but you aren't.

 Thy this:
 http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/202891/how-to-know-whether-wayland-or-x11-is-being-used

Xwayland is running, no Xorg process. Also desktop icons don't work, mouse movements is off and redshift
doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm running Wayland.

Oh, and use the looking glass to see if a particular app is running on xwayland (alt-f2, lg, enter, go to
windows and select your app)

I've selected the app, what now?