keyboard layout and Super

Hi,

I just installed gnome-shell. I find something very interesting but I
really need to fine-tune it.

I have 3 points that will be split in separate threads.

The first one is on Super and keyboard layout. I noticed that a fresh
new used has a layout where the Super key is mapped to the windows
key.

I'd like that too, but some configuration caming from old configuration
prevent this. Windows key is mapped to compose and I can't find a way
to modify it. Even if I load a layboard layout that I never used, the
result is that Super is not map (or mappable) to anthing.

Is there a way to reset all information of the layout to the default?

Thanks in advance
sandro