Re: How to submit updates?

Hello Per:

1. You must Login.

2. Go to your extension's page.

3. Click on "Add yours"

You will see the same screen  you used to initially upload your extension.

You must upload a complete zip file.

This will add a new  version of the extension applicable to the Gnome Shell versions listed in your metadata.json.

You will receive an email when the new version has been reviewed.

If you have a repository you must update it yourself.   I don't think there are any plans to update repos.

The above is based on my experience.

Norman