Add extensions without needing to close the session

Hi all:

I want to distribute a gnome shell extension with a program that I made,
to allow to better integrate it with gnome shell. The problem is that,
after copying the files in the system
(usr/share/gnome-shell/extensions/myExtensionID rastersoft com), gnome
shell still doesn't "see" it. I have to logout and login again.

How can I avoid this step? (to be clear: I don't want to enable
automatically my extension; only want that, if the user installs the
package with my program, the extension being shown in
gnome-shell-extension-prefs without forcing the user to logout and login
again).

Thanks.

--

Nos leemos