Re: Pictures slideshow for screensaver

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 7:20 AM, Narcis Garcia <informatica actiu net> wrote:
Hello, I want to have a screensaver that shows randomly the "Pictures"
folder content, with Ubuntu-Gnome 14.04 (Gnome shell 3.10)

How can I setup this?

A low-key way to achieve something like this would be a little script
that periodically changes the lock screen background. You can also
create an xml file to encode a slide show and use that as the
background image. With that, you can do cross-fades and few other
things. But I am not 100% sure if the separate background for the
lockscreen was already present in gnome-shell 3.10 - it may have been
a later addition.