Re: addressing extensions breakage..

It's using django, you can peek its info with it or in the site UI. If
you don't have admin access,
tell me.

Carlos Soriano

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 1:12 PM Carlos Soriano <carlos soriano89 gmail com>
wrote:

 Now, it would be nice if we can figure out if each
extension has a pointer to a git repository and bug tracker though.  I
don't
know if we have something like that.

Yes we do, is a field on the metadata, and we kinda require it nowadays.

Oh, that's good.  How do we generate a list so that we can document it for
extension bug day?

sri