Open new workspace with alt-tab switcher

Hello, I wonder if this idea can be considered an improvement.

I often use the Alt-Tab switcher to switch between windows or applications open new applications and always on empty workspace.

While there are keyboard shortcuts to move between workspaces, I consider it easier to move between applications. So with Alt-Tab switcher open an empty workspace and then open an application is much faster.

If it works out of the box, greatly improve the user experience.

Hugo