Re: datemenu does not catch mouse events

Hi,

The behavior is the same if the datemenu overlaps a console terminal.
and focus is lost.

Regards,
S.Ancelot

On 06/10/2015 16:54, Stéphane ANCELOT wrote:
Hi,
have a look at next image :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2bN5i_rCBsINGk0S2pSSWRGZlk/view?usp=sharing

I have got a problem after moving datemenu button.
the mouse events are forward to the lower overlapped window (in this case, onboard keyboard) and datemenu does not work with mouse.

I do not know, if the issue has appeared because I moved the datemenu , or if I missed an event flag ?

Regards,
Steph