OpenSuse GNOME logs

I'm trying to debug my extension for GNOME 3.18.

I've been unable to find a functioning Continous image to test it on, so
have been using the OpenSuse nightly builds mentioned in the 3.18
release email.

However, I cannot find anywhere the logs for GNOME Shell are going.
journalctl claims no files were found, .xsession-errors has nothing from
GNOME in there. Does anybody know where the logs are going?