Re: Porting Global-AppMenu

Thanks for the reply, also I've checked that in Gnome 3.5.4 the function seems to be there (at least for Fedora)
https://searchcode.com/codesearch/view/22648000/

Looks like I'd either have to implement it or set some magical value for column widths right?

Regards.

Hello,

Apparently there is a difference.

Regards,