Re: Very difficult autotools setup; AM HAVE_INTROSPECTION ??

Hi;

On 30 October 2015 at 07:13, Soren <somian08 gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

The Subject: describes badly the issue being in my build attempt.

As I am familiar with autotools, but rusty, I can say that I
half-understand the nature of the show-stopper.

See the following record:  http://showterm.io/f76e461c301876c51552f

Or without the Web, the error upon running Automake is:

   src/Makefile.am:377: error: HAVE_INTROSPECTION does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL

You need whatever package provides the introspection.m4 file.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io