Error in building gnome-shell (libedataserver version not found)

Hi,

I am trying to build gnome-shell using jhbuild on ubuntu 14.04. I have successfully completed till jhbuild sysdeps --install. During configuring, I am getting this error -

Requested 'libedataserver-1.2 >= 3.13.90' but version of libedataserver is 3.10.4

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables CALENDAR_SERVER_CFLAGS
and CALENDAR_SERVER_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I tried installing evolution-data-server-devel as mentioned in this link but that didn't help.

Could someone please suggest how to get out of this error.

Thanks,
Somya