Re: Alt+tab to specific application window

VNC client settings will allow you to grab all keys.
I don't know exactly about RealVNC, but some VNC clients have [F8] key
reserved for a runtime menu, about related features.

Is possible that VNC client also has command line parameters for this.

El 13/12/15 a les 22:06, Kenneth Brun Nielsen ha escrit:
Hi all,

Not sure this is the right maillist, but I take my chance.

I am using Fedora 23 with Gnome 3.18.

I use Alt+tab a lot to switch between windows. Also I use Virtualbox
5(guest OS: Windows 7) and a RealVNC client to access VNC sessions on my
job.

My problem:
Alt+tab behaves very different between Virtualbox and RealVNC client. In
Virtualbox the Alt+tab combination is passed to the guest OS. This is
nice, because it enables me to switch between windows using Alt+Tab also
in the guest OS.

In RealVNC, the case is the opposite. I.e. using Alt+Tab does not affect
the windows in the VNC session, but instead it switches to other windows
in my "host" system.

Question:
Is it possible to have Alt+Tab passed to the VNC session thereby
switching windows in the VNC session and NOT just in the host session? I
assume this is possible, since this is exactly how it works for
Virtualbox. But how to do it?

Best regards,
Kenneth