Extensions "distributions"

Hello, I wanted to propose the idea of "extensions distributions", to call it something for now. I think it's great how extensible Gnome is, even if the default experience may not be perfect for some people, they have the ability to modify to their liking through the powerful extension system, and that's great.

As people find and gather these extensions they end up creating a new system, a different experience, maybe a different paradigm, but all under the platform of Gnome. At some point these people may want others to check out their vision of a system, but as far as I know there is no easy way to do this.

What I'm talking about is a way to, as is already the case with extensions, provide a platform for finding, installing and reviewing "extension distributions" or "gnome distributions". A place where I can provide a package with the wanted extensions that another person can "install" or "activate" and turn their system like the author's. This way people can try different gnome experiences instead of jumping through (GNU) Linux distributions.